📜 Legal Disclaimer
This White Paper is for informational purposes only. The information included herein may not be exhaustive and does not imply any element of a contractual relationship. The content of this White Paper is not binding on Vulos or their legal affiliates (“Vulos” “we” or “us”), and Vulos reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this White Paper for any reason at any time before, during, and after the sale of Vulos tokens by posting the amended overview on its website.
• This overview does not constitute investment, legal, tax, regulatory, financing, accounting or other advice, and it is not intended to provide the sole basis for any evaluation of a transaction involving the acquisition of Vulos tokens. Neither Vulos nor any of its officers and employees are to be or shall be considered as advisors in any legal, regulatory, tax, or financial matters. Prior to acquiring Vulos tokens, a prospective purchaser should consult with his/her/its own investment, legal, tax and/or accounting advisors and/or other consultants to determine the potential benefits, burdens, and other consequences of such a transaction. Individuals, businesses, and other organizations should carefully weigh the risks, costs, and benefits of acquiring the Vulos token before participating in the token sale. If you are not in the position to accept or understand the risks associated with the sale of the Vulos token (including the risks related to any non-development or expansion of the Vulos platform or any other risks as indicated in this White Paper), you should not acquire the Vulos token.
• Nothing in this White Paper shall be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort or a solicitation for investment, nor does it in any way pertain to an offering or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction. The Vulos token is NOT intended to constitute a security or currency in any jurisdiction. The Vulos token DOES NOT entitle the holder to an ownership interest (equity or otherwise) in Vulos or any Vulos-sponsored or affiliate event or festival. Acquiring Vulos tokens will not give you any right to control or influence Vulos’s organization, governance, or business.
• Purchase of the Vulos token is final and non-refundable.
• You are not eligible and you shall not purchase the Vulos token through the token sale if you are a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of any country, state, or territory where the purchase of the Vulos token or similar crypto tokens may be prohibited. By purchasing the Vulos token, you represent and warrant that you are legally permitted to purchase the Vulos token and assume the responsibility for complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
• To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable laws, regulations, and rules, the Vulos token, Vulos, and its officers and employees thereof shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind, in tort, contract, or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue, income, or profits, and loss of use or data), directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with: (i) any acceptance of or reliable on this White Paper or any part thereof by you, (ii) any error, omission, or inaccuracy in any such information, or (iii) any action resulting therefrom, or (iv) your use or inability to access the Vulos platform.
• Vulos and its officers and employees thereof shall not be liable for your loss of any Vulos token after it is transferred to you by any reason, including, but not limited to, your failure to maintain or backup an accurate record of your password or password cracking by somebody due to your poor maintenance of your password.
• Vulos assumes no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that would result from or relate to the incapacity to use the Vulos token.
• No regulatory authority has examined or approved of any of the information set out in this White Paper. No such action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements, or rules of any jurisdiction. The publication, distribution, or dissemination of this White Paper does not imply compliance with applicable laws, regulatory requirements, or rules. Regulatory authorities are carefully scrutinizing businesses and operations associated with crypto tokens throughout the world. In that respect, regulatory measures, investigations, or actions may impact Vulos’s business and platform and may limit or prevent Vulos from further developing the Vulos platform in the future. Any person undertaking to acquire the Vulos token must be aware that Vulos business model may change or need to be modified because of new regulatory and compliance requirements from any applicable laws in any applicable jurisdictions or otherwise. In such a case, purchasers and any person undertaking to acquire the Vulos token acknowledge and understand that neither Vulos nor any of its affiliates shall be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages caused by such changes. • The distribution and/or dissemination of this White Paper may be restricted by the laws, regulatory requirements, and rules of certain states, countries, or jurisdictions. Persons into whose possession this White Paper may come are urged to inform themselves about, and to observe, any such restrictions that are applicable to their possession of this White Paper.